Lending a Hand to the Hands that Feed
Our mission is to help family farms in the Catskills, whether by lending assistance through grants, helping to bring added value to a farm’s existing products, offering grassroots support for marketing or distribution or helping open the door to the next generation of farmers.
We are committed to lending a hand to the hands that feed us.
Join us in helping preserve an American tradition and the beautiful farmland we all love.
Goals and Objectives
- Work with local communities to support our farmers
- Help open the door to the next generation of farmers
- Raise awareness about the importance and benefits of locally produced food
- Support local initiatives that benefit the farming community
- Forge connections between the farming community and new marketplaces